Thursday, February 21, 2013

Catching up with Me!

I haven't been keeping up here to well lately. I try and remember to post Jacob's monthly posts but we all know how that is working out! But I like writing and I want to try and stick with it, Jennifer over at Blessed with Two recently wrote a post titled "Currently" and it was just to check in with Mom! So I figured I'd write about just me for a change and I promise to catch you up with Jacob and RaeAnn as soon as I finish my homework for the week!!
So to catch up with me,
Currently I am ...
Watching. Hardly anything!!! All of my favorite shows are ending or just becoming completely ridiculous! Good bye 30 Rock and Private Practice and so long Glee (you should have ended when everyone graduated, now I feel like I am watching "Saved by the Bell: The New Class) The Office will soon be over and I heard that HIMYM and Grey's are ending next season. However my husband and I just got into Girls on HBO and we love New Girl and Homeland - Any good shows out there you can recommend? Soon we'll just be watching HGTV everynight!
Thinking About. how busy the next couple of months will be!!! We are going on vacation to Colorado to visit my brother, then Jacob will be turning ONE! Followed by FINALLY moving to a bigger (so much bigger!!) apartment and then I graduate with my Business admin degree!! So much to do and all so exciting! I can hardly wait! Why does February always seem like the longest month ever?!
Reading. my school books and lots of Junie B. Jones. Hahaha I used to love reading for my own enjoyment but there just isn't enough time these days! Maybe this summer I can pick up a few good books!!
Celebrating. LOVE! Sure Valentine's Day was last week, but why not celebrate it all month long? maybe even all year? :)  There's been lots of love in our house lately and a lot less mood swings - It's been wonderful! Also Thurman and I are getting ready to celebrate our 7 year anniversary in April! A pretty big deal if you ask me!!
Happy. so very happy. It just doesn't get any better than both kids waking up before 630 and climbing into my bed and laying peacefully between Thurman and I ...at least for a few minutes before we start our day it is pure bliss and everything I have ever wanted!!!

Maybe some of you other bloggers can try this writing exercise as well!! My google reader has been empty for a while and I am anxiously awaiting for some updates especially from you new momma's out there!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about February being the longest month ever. It seems like it has been February forever. Which is funny since it is technically the SHORTEST month!

    You definitely have a ton going on! Vacations, graduations, and your move are SO exciting! We watch Hawaii Five-O on CBS on Mondays. It is one of those actiony shows that my husband gets into but doesn't totally not make me want it. Thrilled to read your update.

    ReplyDelete