Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 7th

My original due date was this past Saturday. The day came and went. I was super busy so I didn't really have time to dwell on it, but I had been thinking all week that the due date didn't mean as much to me as the day I miscarried. I think that will be a sadder day to remember.
It does hurt to think that I should have a brand new baby in my arms by now. And not being pregnant again by now makes it hurt just a little bit more...But I am not sad, I don't really know how to explain what I feel. It is crazy but I'm just so filled with hope and I'm kind of excited to see where God will bring us next.

Celebrating Mother's Day the very next day made it all a little easier too. RaeAnn and Thurman made sure I had a great day and seeing both sides of my family made it even better. It was a loved filled day and I was so grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment