*Updated & Reposted*
It's just that now that we have baby Jacob, now that we've started a new chapter of our lives I just want something new. Don't get me wrong...life is a still a dance...lately a very fast paced tango or maybe a crazy metal rock mosh pit .... & there is still A LOT for us to learn especially in our new roles of parents to two kids...
But we need to remember to cherish these moments, the twist & turns that brought us to this point, and our two little wonders that are growing way to fast... that's what this blog is for, while it started as an outlet for me it has now become a journal for our family to be able to go back and read how "our lives were made" so I think the lyrics from Rob Thomas's song Little Wonders is a perfect fit & I am really sure this time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment