Monday, July 16, 2012

10 years ago today...

I was a recent high school grad waking up on Lackland Air Force base, a little terrified to meet my TI, but very ready to prove to everyone that I had it in my to get through military training. & prove myself I did! I even surpassed my expectations of myself, talk about a confidence booster!
My 4 years in the military were filled with some of the best experiences of my life and even though I chose to get out after only one enlistment, I have never regretted my original decision to join. It put my life on track and made me who I am today and lead me to this wonderful life I am so blessed to be living!
I just honestly can't believe it has been 10 years...& you would think I would be following up that statement with "it makes me feel old" thankfully it doesn't!!Hopefully I maintain that attitude when I am in my thirties and it's been 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment