Friday, July 6, 2012

Jacob's Baptism

This past Sunday Afternoon Jacob Matthew was dressed in the most precious white suit 
and baptized in the name of the Lord!!

It was a beautiful day and a wonderful celebration for our Son that we are so thankful we were able to share with our family. It was a day I longed for throughout my journey to bring my healthy baby to the baptismal font and thank the Lord for answering my prayers...
I thought this would turn into a lengthy post but I can not put my feelings of gratitude into the right words. I will never be able to express how grateful and humble I feel to have finally made it...

You turned my wailing into dancing; 
  you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,  
 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. 
 Lord my God, I will praise you forever.
 Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment