I did not realize how busy the month of July was going to be for us, but my goodness is there a lot of fun things on our calendar! & I totally missed the fact that the 4th was Jacob's first "official" holiday!I mean of course I was prepared with a patriotic "my first 4th of July" but it just didn't dawn on me that it was his first holiday ever. We didn't even have plans until my Dad reminded me of my Aunt's annual BBQ, so luckily we were able to make a semi big deal about it. RaeAnn spent the afternoon jumping off the diving board, Thurman and I stuffed our faces with all the yummy food and Jacob sat pool side just taking it all in We didn't see any fireworks but it was still a great day. Jacob met even more family and of course won them over with his amazing flirting skills. The kid has moves like Jagger ;)
We are actually getting more comfortable venturing out with both kids
and not worrying to much about sticking to his schedule, which should be
good when we go on Jake's "first" vacation in a couple weeks.
I am trying to keep up with documenting it all. I pulled out Jacob's baby book the other night and I had only filled in his birth weight and name...I am totally slacking! & then I logged into snap.fish to order some prints but I hadn't uploaded anything in the past month! I think it is time for Jacob to start sleeping through the night so I can start functioning normal again!
No comments:
Post a Comment