| 3 MONTHS OLD!!! |
Jacob has been better at tummy time and he can now hold his head up very well for a good while. We tried out the exersaucer but he wasn't very ready for it, instead of reaching for toys with his hands, he tried to use his mouth which just resulted in him leaning too far forward and not being able to get back up
His schedule is still not set in stone, his whole day depends on what time he wakes up in the morning which is fine for now since it is summer I can be flexible but I would like to work on getting him more settled before RaeAnn and I go back to school. I like to be home when he wants to nap, but I never know when that will be so either we stay in all day or I go out and he gets over tired...at least he doesn't get too fussy, but I end up feeling so guilty. We really need to work on this!
His eating habits have been a bit off as well- For a good week he was not taking his bottle at all, maybe just 2oz before completely snubbing his nose at the bottle.My Nana had me convinced it was an ear infection, and I didn't want my baby to be in pain so I took him to the doctor on the July 4th and we saw a doctor I had never met before... she checked his ears and his throat and couldn't tell us why he didn't want to eat she actually said "well he is so big, he probably doesn't need to eat" My response to that was "even fat people get hungry!!" Crazy freakin' on-call doctor! I wasn't about to stop offering him his bottle! Especially because he was still waking up during the night looking for a bottle and not going back to sleep after only 2oz. She reassured me tho that he had gained a 1/2 pound in the 12 days since his 2 month check up, so it wasn't bothering him as much as it was bothering us... which did put me at ease a bit and for the most part we have worked it out. But I do still plan on bringing it up at his 4 month check up becuase I am starting to think maybe it is minor acid reflux (unless it gets worse again then I will bring him in sooner) even through all this though Jacob has still been amazing and never really crying. He is just so easy-going!!
| "Still Growing" My 3 month old in size 9 Months!!! |
& after all of that our exciting times aren't over yet... RaeAnn's birthday week has commenced and we are going on vacation next week...I am very much looking forward to both, but I am also looking forward to the month of August, Thurman will be back on a regular schedule and we don't have any big plans! Oh and Jake is super excited for August, he'll finally be able to get some real "food"!!!
Until then I am up to my elbows in dirty bottles, naked barbies, piles of laundry, and a mile long to-do list...our "vacation" is only 3 days, but I've already planned out packing about 5 bags! yup, i'm that crazy person ;) & I wouldn't want it any other way!!! Stay tuned Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment