RaeAnn recently became the proud owner of her very first library card. She very much enjoys reading (being read to) and we have a pretty impressive home library with all of our favorite kid books we have accumulated over the last 5 years, but she now loves taking weekly trips to pick out even more books to read.
Today, Thurman took her and they came home with a tote full of books and tonight I read one of them to her...It is called "The Bump" and I highly recommend it to all of you new (highly emotional) mommas out there and even you not so new mommas ;) I am pretty sure it will bring a tear to your eye! RaeAnn thought it was pretty cute too.
It tells the story of a mommy finding out she was pregnant and how as her bump grows so does her love for the bump and the baby inside and once her baby is born her loves grows with the baby...It was just too cute!
So next time you take a visit to your local library, check it out ;)
Love it, I'm going to check it out. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great thing cultivating a child that loves to read. <3 Good job mommy! And that book looks cute!
ReplyDelete