Our family vacation this year was short and sweet, I didn't want to plan anything to elaborate since I wasn't sure how Baby Jacob would handle it all...So we kept it "local" and went up to North Conway, NH. We stayed in a beautiful mountain view hotel and took RaeAnn to Storyland for her very first time. Jacob is pretty lucky he was able to tag along and didn't have to wait until
he was 5 to go! He did great too, especially for not being able to nap very well in his stroller and wasn't fussy at all, he just took it all in and even got to go on a ride with us, The ferris wheel!
RaeAnn loved all the rides! 2 years ago when we went to Sesame Place she did not like the rides at all and we spent most of the day in Ernie's Bath Tub (a very fancy splash pad)...but this time around she had a blast and even went on her very first roller coaster!
Overall it went well but Thurman and I both agreed we need a little more practice before heading to Disney ;) (which we are tentatively planning for 2014) Next Summer we plan on heading back to Sesame Place and I would love to go to Hershey Park as well - turn it into another epic road trip... Thurman might have me commited tho if plan to go any desitation father than a 10 hour drive!! I just don't like to fly!!! Not only is it super expensive especially now that we are a family of four, but I hvae developed crazy irrational fears
in my old age and I just like being in control of my trasnportaion! However I am currently mentally preparing myself for a plane ride to STL this Decemeber and one to Colorado in the Spring to visit my brother and his family. We'll see how that goes!
Here are a couple more pictures from our vacation!
 |
| Alice, RaeAnn's Favorite |
 |
| Thurman had just as much fun as RaeAnn, maybe more |
 |
| meeting Cinderella |
 |
| the view from our hotel |
looks like you had lots of fun! And your little man is getting so big! :-)
ReplyDelete