Friday, August 3, 2012

I forgot to share!

Here are Jacob's first professional pictures at 3 months and RaeAnn's 5 year ones. I know the trend now-a-days is to go to a park somewhere and get all those artsy candid shots, but I really like the convenience experience of going to a studio. 
Portrait Innovations, where we go is so great!! We first started going there when we lived in Illinois but when we first moved to MA there were not any location near us. We tried Picture People and had a horrible experience so we were so relieved when a Portrait Innovations opened up right around the corner!! & for the past 3 years we've had the same photographer and assistant, they are so wonderful with RaeAnn. And they were so excited when they saw we had added to the family. Jacob's flirtatious behavior helped us get some great shots, the girls loved him. It was awesome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment