Sunday, August 14, 2011

almost home

it's been a long trip! But it was so much fun hanging out in our old stomping grounds :) Illinois definitely holds a big piece of my heart. I was thinking maybe I was just looking back with "graduation goggles" but I truly love it there. And I really hope that one day we can move back and settle down.
We still have a couple more days to go before we get home. Today we drove back to West Virginia to spend some more time with my in-laws. It's a nice halfway point between Illinois and MA so that works out well.

I don't think we will be taking such a long trip again anytime soon, at least not by car!! Next year hopefully when it comes time to plan the family vacation we will need to stay local because we will have a newborn or I will be in my last trimester :)

2 comments:

  1. I am ready for you to be home so I can know what is up!! Praying that the last few lines have hidden meaning and that you know that such will be the case. =D

    I tried emailing you, did you get it? I was tempted to send my cell # so I could get updated, figured you'd have to have cell service even if you didn't have internet. LOL I am spoiled and now have a smart phone, so anywhere I have service, I have access to the net. (it is quite WONDERFUL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, I didn't get an email. My address is Jwilliams5729@gmail.com if you want still want to message me :) I've actually been in and out of cell service too, my in laws live in the middle of no where!
    Thurman told me I could get a smart phone, but I need some limits! I spend enough time online as it is!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete