Saturday, August 27, 2011

M I A

I've been neglecting my blog lately...sorry about that. I am sure there will be more to say once school starts for RaeAnn and I and the season starts to change. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I can't wait to go apple picking and start decorating for Halloween :) wearing comfy warm sweaters and eating yummy food
I'm starting to get nervous for school. When I went in to buy my books I tried to find my classrooms and I got so lost! Turns out I was in the complete wrong building! hehehe...good thing I took the time to figure that out before classes start! I thumbed through my books, it doesn't look too bad I'm just worried about the papers and projects I'll have to do, I'm really not looking forward to those!!


Also I will have to post when Thurman's test results really do come out!! Yup, that's right. I forgot to mention they really did mess up his test! Of course they did. That's just how things work out for Thurman!! But I shouldn't complain, he is getting a second chance... & we are saying our prayers we will actually see his name this time! :)))

1 comment:

  1. I changed my url. Just thought I would let you know! :-) And I am sure you will pick up blogging again soon enough. Good luck with starting school and when you get back Thurman's test results.

    ReplyDelete