Saturday, August 20, 2011

funniest part of our trip

Of course I didn't think it was funny at the time...Thurman had printed directions to take us the long way to West Virginia. There weren't any rest areas so when I finally saw a sign for a McDonald's coming up I told Thurman to stop because I had to go SOOOO bad, he asked me why I didn't say anything sooner and I snapped back, "What did you want me to do pee on top of a mountain!?" No one laughed. I wasn't saying it to be funny. That car ride was TENSE!
But three days later when we continued on to Illinois, we were passing a rest area and I asked if anyone needed to go and RaeAnn chimed in, "What do you want me to do pee on top of a mountain?!?!" We died laughing. RaeAnn is always spot on with her comedic timing (even if she doesn't realize it!!) & of course since she got since a positive response from us she says it all the time now! (that's the reason I remembered to post about it at all, I just told her to use the bathroom before bed and through giggles she retorted "where on top of a mountain??")

Thurman and RaeAnn love ganging up to tease me...it's ok though, RaeAnn and I get him back...next time you see Thurman just ask him about opossums ;)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had time to post on your blog recently. But I am glad you had fun on your trip (this one about ReAnn made me laugh!)

    I am thinking about calling to check my lab results within the next 30 minutes or so. I figure 6 hours should be enough time to get the results back, right? lol I am hoping for a number over 20. Also I get my Daily Bible Verse (and devotion) from biblegateway.com

    ReplyDelete