Friday, August 19, 2011

spoke to soon?!?!?

Tonight was Thurman's first night back to work and the first chance he had to log into a military computer. The first thing he did was check his test score...they weren't available. He read on further and it said he wasn't eligible to test this year...WRONG! Thurman's office went through great lengths to make sure everything was in order so he COULD test this year. If he was ineligible they would have never issued him a test date!!

This could be GREAT news!!! Oh please PRAY for us that maybe just maybe there was a glitch in the system and maybe he really did make it!!!! (& that the AF will recognize and FIX their mistake) He deserves it! And even though I would have to apologize for every nasty thing I said after I thought he failed, I would GLADLY do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment