RaeAnn was so excited to start her second year of Preschool today!
She insisted on a family picture...
& since Thurman forgot to take my picture on my first day of school :p I made sure to look pretty so he could get a good one of me today
I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up! I am glad I have a full year to come to grips with the fact that next year she will be in Kindergarten!!! She is already so smart. She knows how to write her name and most of her letters, she can count to 100 with just a bit of help. Lately she's been having fun thinking of words that rhyme and she's even been trying to figure out addition. Now if she could just learn the difference between a baseball and a football :)
Awww, she really is growing up fast! How is school going for you so far honey?? xoxo
ReplyDeleteSchool is OK, definitely need to get the hang of the business world! My first paper is due next week, bummer! LOL
ReplyDelete