Tuesday, September 6, 2011

it's a school night!

I am so nervous for school tomorrow!! I had a dream last night that I forgot my books and then I got stuck on an elevator and never even made it to class!
I don't remember if I was this nervous when I started school at the community college in Illinois. I think my age is playing a factor into it! I should have finished school when I was in my early 20's not at almost 30!! AAhhh!
Also playing a factor is my choice of major. In Illinois I was getting my pre-req's done for a radiology tech degree. Now I am going for business!! Science and Medical was always my strong suit, but I think business will give me a better foundation even just to help me "manage" my families finances.
Eventually I would like to use my Business Admin degree and possible medical office certificate to get a nice secretary position like I had in Illinois at the local hospital in the ER.
Big dreams I tell you! But don't judge! I liked my job I would still have it if I didn't move. I'm a simple girl, just a nice job to pay the bills and I will be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment