Earlier today during "quiet time" RaeAnn was watching a movie and I was sitting on the couch next to her, perusing TTC, Pregnancy, & Baby websites and blogs...like I always do when I get bored with facebook...and I came across this cartoon on babygaga.com ...
Hilarious, I know...but RaeAnn looked over and said "What are the balloons for??" I died laughing. "Well my dear child...those balloons make babies." :)
I didn't really tell her that, but it would have been kind of funny if I did and if she believed me. ;)

That is pretty cute. I might have told her if I was you. LOL Its like my other SIL telling her daughter that the dog was a boy (their new puppy). She pointed to his private parts and asked, "what's that?" She told her honestly, "it's his penis. It is what boys go potty out of." She walked around the house all day talking about penises. She is 2 LOL cracked me right up!
ReplyDelete