My Sister-in-law who I mentioned before, here, the one who has a drug addiction, the one who already has 4 other beautiful children she doesn't take care of...had her baby boy on August 29th. He was 8lbs and a couple of ounces and had to be delivered via emergency c-section because he got stuck on the way out. But as far as we knew that night he was healthy and beautiful, just like we prayed he would be... The next day though his lung collapsed and he had to be life-flighted to a bigger hospital with a better NICU. From the story I heard, they don't know what caused it and he recovered quickly. They had hoped he would be home this past Friday but the poor little guy is still in the hospital. After fighting with a collapsed lung, he is now going through withdrawals. My heart is broken for this INNOCENT little boy. Who is going to have such a tough life ahead of himself as it, now it all has started this way.
I want to call my SIL and say lots of mean things to her, I want to ask her if she's learned her lesson yet. That she had 4 healthy children while smoking through their pregnancies, did she really think she could push her luck for a 5th time, this time ON DRUGS?! Is she really SO selfish that she doesn't care that now her poor baby is hurting, that he can't gain weight because he is in so much pain?! She knew this was a possibility yet continued to take the drugs, smoke cigarettes and drink about 2 liters of caffeine a day!!! I am SO angry but there is nothing I can do. If I say anything my in-laws will defend her or just shrug their shoulders. They enable her without even trying!
I am trying to control my anger. The message at church today was "no matter what the commandment is the bottom line is love your neighbor as you love yourself" I felt like God was screaming it to me trying to push the Satan like thoughts that were consuming me.
I said lots of prayers for my nephew and I just pray that God has a wonderful plan for all of my SIL's children, there must be a reason they came into the world like they did and have to live they life they have...
No comments:
Post a Comment