Monday, January 23, 2012

We're in the 3rd Trimester!

I can not believe we've made it!! Just 12 weeks left to go! and they are about to get pretty busy! School starts back up for me tonight. I am looking forward to going back because I've been pretty bored for the past month! I just hope this semester goes as smooth as possible. One of my teachers already knows about my "delicate condition" we shall see how the other two feel about me!
Adding to our busy schedule, RaeAnn is starting swim class and next month I have to register her for kindergarten!!! Not only have the past 6 months flown by, so have the past 5 years! I can not believe she is old enough for Kindergarten!
We also have a lot of nesting to accomplish; laundry to wash, car seats to be installed, a bassinet to be set up...I'm not in too much of a rush for all of this, but I also don't want to leave it for the last minute either especially since I'll be trying to keep up with school and what not.


I haven't heard from my OB about my glucose results, so I am going to take that as a good sign. It would be nice to not have to do the 4 hour fasting test like I did with RaeAnn. I would love to say that making it to 28 weeks has helped me relax about things but I'm still a nervous wreck now it's time to worry about kick counts and trying to decipher between growing pains and braxton hicks. I want to call my doctor everyday but I have managed to talk myself down! & even though I am still a worry wart I actually find myself daydreaming more and more about how this new little baby is going to fit in with our family and how sweet it will be to see RaeAnn with her little brother. In 12 weeks this will all be worth it...I just need to stay focused!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you, 3rd trimester yipee. I wish you luck in school and hope they have comfy chairs for you to sit in.

    ReplyDelete