To make room for all of our Christmas decorations we accumulated this season, we had to bring all the baby stuff in from storage so we were kind of forced to start setting up. Which is good because I needed a place to put all the Christmas gifts Jacob got! (he's spoiled already!!) We are well on our way to having what we need, but there is still some stuff we'll have to purchase over the next couple of months.
Jacob's Changing table set up in our room...& he's already taking up 1/4 of RaeAnn's closet!
I was hoping to have another baby shower but in my family, you only get one. With all that we had been through to get here, I wanted to celebrate our new baby with just a little "sprinkle"! But I couldn't convince my sisters it was a good idea, even if I threw it myself!
on a single frame but it is still big enough for both kids! but won't be to big to use if I just have one baby with me. I seriously wish I had it when RaeAnn was a baby!)We decided that even though there won't be a shower, it was still a good idea to register for some things that we need if only just so I could keep a check list of everything! & anything we buy ourselves from our registry after the baby is born is 15% off, thanks to my SIL for giving me that tip!!) We registered at Babies R Us & I've been buying up everything with all the reward dollars I got from my Christmas shopping!
We're also looking to see if any of our local friends have anything we can borrow, this is most likely our last baby so we don't want to go too crazy buying all the new fancy things. & we learned a lot from RaeAnn and some things we originally registered for with her or just had to have were definitely not necessary! If anyone has anything and would either want to sell us or let us borrow it, please let me know!! We are really looking for one of those snap and go infant car seat stroller frames and a Graco snugride extra base. (I'm not sure if our 4 year old snugride seat would fit in a new Graco base or not and we need one this time since we actually have two cars now) We would greatly appreciate it! & We promise to take extra special care of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment