When I was pregnant with RaeAnn I dreamt all the time. They were really vivid and strange!
I would dream that we would go out and we would forget RaeAnn at home and we would have to race home before the police found out but I would always wake up when trying to get there. I would also dream that we would go to these raging parties and I would get drunk and shoot up heroin and then remember I was pregnant. I've never in my life done any hard drugs so those dreams always really freaked me out!!!
I hardly ever dream with this pregnancy. I think it's because some nights I wake up too often and don't make to REM other nights I sleep so hard I just don't remember them. In the beginning I was having really bad dreams, so I didn't really mind when they stopped and I just didn't dream at all (even though that is one of the cooler "side effects" of pregnancy!)The other night though, I woke up in a panic because I had a dream I was bleeding no one would help me or believe me. I wish my subconscious would have a little more faith in my uterus & relax a bit! I'd rather be dreaming about leaving the baby home alone! Those ones aren't as scary because I figure out quickly that they aren't real. After I fell back to sleep though I did have a sillier dream that I was at a party and sneaking sips of wine from every one's glass! better than the drugs I dreamt about when I was pregnant with RaeAnn!!! Jeez my mind is a mess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment