I supposed it really is time to start getting serious about setting everything up. I did take care of the laundry, ( I think I may be nesting a bit!) but the bassinet is still in storage! & even though I stocked up on diapers I totally forgot wipes!! You would think I was a new to this! ;)
My blood pressure was great which is good because I have noticed some swelling in my hands almost every night this week but the midwife said just a little is ok especially since my BP is so good. No other new symptoms really. I've been sleeping better now that I have the bed to myself & for as "big" as I am I'm just feeling really good! I think I am actually starting to feel comfortable and enjoy this pregnancy!
Our next check up is at the end of the month and our refresher birthing class is in a month and RaeAnn's big sister class is a week after that. Anytime after that Jacob is more than welcome to join us :)))
I cannot believe you area already pretty 31 1/2 weeks! Two months (or less!!)!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing the birth story and getting to see his precious little face ♥