Thursday, February 9, 2012

keeping warm

In the past week two people have checked out my belly and said "oh wow, any day now huh?"
- Right, I wish.... try about nine more weeks!
I don't think I look that big, I certainly feel it though when I'm trying to get comfortable in bed and I have 20 extra pounds to flop around! (Thurman has officially moved to the couch so I can have more room to get comfortable!)
Miraculously though my non-maternity winter coat still fits me! I remember asking around at the beginning of my pregnancy if anyone had a maternity jacket I could borrow this winter with no luck of finding one & I planned on wearing Thurman's sweatshirts, but for some reason a couple weeks ago I decided to just try my jacket on and I managed to get it zipped! So I wonder how [fat] I was last winter when I bought the jacket that it could fit me this year at 8 months pregnant?! HA, actually I'll give myself a little credit. I am really just squeezing into this jacket and making it work, it's pretty funny to watch me zip it up, but hey at least I'm warm!
I don't even look pregnant from the front!



RaeAnn makes a great photographer!


P.S I set up a poll off to the right there for everyone to vote when they think Baby Jake will make his way into the world. I wish there was a way to put a survey, so people could guess a day instead of a time frame..oh well...if you want you can always leave a comment to place your bet on specific date ;) personally I am thinking either the 7th or 12th of April.

2 comments:

  1. I was about to ask if the top picture was from last year until I saw the second picture. At least people are not telling you that you do not look big enough for three babies.

    ReplyDelete