Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Blogiversary To Me.

It was a year ago today that I started this blog in a very dark place, under certain "misconceptions" and hurting so very much. But from the start I promised that I wouldn't always write such depressing posts that I had more happier topics in mind and I am so thankful that it only took a couple months to be able to change my tune and start becoming more optimistic and now more and more pregnant every week :) Our happy ending...or shall I say our happy "beginning" is right around the corner.
This blog was more helpful and therapeutic than I ever expected it to be. & I am so thankful to the wonderful friends that have followed along and reached out to me sharing their own personal stories or just letting me know they are praying for us. You have all helped me get through one of the hardest journey's of my life. & I'm glad you all stuck around to share in what is soon to be on of the happiest ♥

1 comment:

  1. New follower here and I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy and your (long-awaited) baby boy!! Boys are so much fun! :) I have been in that dark place and can sympathize with not always wanting to be down and negative. Sometimes it's hard, but we seem to always scrounge up enough hope to put a positive twist on things. I look forward to following your journey!

    Aub @ www.longsufferinginoklahoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete