Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Check Up - 29 Weeks 5 Days

I can't believe it is February!! Only 72 days left until d-day!! & thank goodness for that!! Today was my 30 week check up and RaeAnn actually came with me! When she heard the heart beat she said "whoa is there a jungle in there?" It was cute. Jacob's heart rate and my belly measurement were great and my weight gain has slowed down thankfully. Dr. D told me my blood pressure couldn't be better and he really doesn't think I will have a repeat diagnosis of pre-e :) & of course the best news of the day was that I passed my fasting glucose! Jacob and I are nice and healthy, which is always a relief to hear. Although I have been dealing with pretty nasty mood swings which I think is related to the fact that I can't sleep at night because I can't stay comfortable (I think Thurman is going to have to move to the couch soon!) Other than that I feel pretty good, although I am starting to waddle :/ I can't even help it, by the end of the day my inner thighs feel like two giant pulled muscles and waddle waddle I go. But we're almost there and all of this is going to be worth it when I hold my baby in my arms!
My next appt is in two weeks and Dr. D wants to schedule an ultrasound for the beginning of next month just to check his size and position, the doctor felt around and thinks he is head down but wants to be sure. I'm excited to see him again!! & maybe just double check that he definitely is a he ;)

29 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant ♥ Taken by RaeAnn

2 comments: