Monday, May 7, 2012

Jacob's Birth Announcement

We sent out Jacob's birth announcements the other day, I know most everyone we know has already seen him in person, on facebook, or on my blog and everyone already knows his stats...but I think birth announcements are still fun to share!!! Plus I had a $20 off coupon with shutterfly and figured I better use it or it would be like throwing away $20 right?! ;)
Normally I am a snapfish girl, but I was very pleased with how the cards came out, & I was especially impressed with the option to add a second picture to the back of the card!

How fitting is the outfit?? I originally bought it because the giraffe was too cute,
but it also says "SO BIG" :)
 & Mr. Jake is SOOO big, he'll only be able to wear it once!! It was a little tight him!

back of the card - the proud big sister & her little brother ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment