Well as you can tell from my lack of posting we are still adjusting to our new life! Thurman went back to work at the beginning of the month and I am doing well getting out the door on time and getting RaeAnn to school. Jacob is a typical second child and he goes with the flow of our schedule but I do try to make sure his own schedule isn't interrupted too much. So our days are busy but easy, nights are a different story...Jacob has decided to stop being a good sleeper at night, it takes about an hour to get him back in his crib after he has a a bottle which is pretty rough for Thurman and I and we are quite sleep deprived these days. Thankfully though, he is a calm baby so at least he isn't up all night screaming crying, he just likes to look around and enjoy the peace and quiet.
As frustrating as it is at time to just want to be able to put him back down in his crib and get some sleep I try to remember to enjoy the late night cuddles because one day soon I'll be missing it!
He really is such a good baby. He gets a bit gassy and he sure does poop and pee a lot. But I love him so very much!!! & he started smiling over the weekend!
 |
| smiling while mommy tries to get a good one month picture! |
I really have to work hard, talking in my best baby voice but he eventually caves, it cracks RaeAnn up! It is the absolute best seeing them interact - well for now it's more seeing RaeAnn react to any little thing he does, but he is starting to turn to her voice and track her around the room when she's dancing around. It melts my heart!!
 |
| as if mommy didn't take enough pictures, his second mommy has to get some too! |
He has a doctor appointment later this week so I will try and update
with some stats, I've weighed him on my home scale and it says he is 13lbs!!!I would like to know how tall he is though. His 3
month clothes are starting to get a bit snug so we are moving into size
3-6 months and once we are done with this box of size 1 diapers he will
be using size 2! I can't believe it's been a month already, but I do not feel like time is flying - I'm taking it all in and trying to love every minute! even the late night ones :)
 |
| Happy 1 Month Baby Boy!!! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment