Friday, December 16, 2011

all i want for Christmas is a NEW CAR!!

I did not have the relaxing morning I was planning on having. Today RaeAnn had school but I didn't so I was going to get the food shopping done and then finish up my Christmas shopping. But instead my car decided not to start after it spent all day in the shop yesterday getting "fixed" So instead of relaxed and in retail heaven, I've been bawling my eyes out and having repeated anxiety attacks. OVER A STUPID CAR. A car I bought brand new, a car I have a hefty monthly payment on and a car that is supposed to be freakin' dependable!! A car that now gets to sit in the shop ALL WEEKEND! A stupid car that won't start for me, but has no problem starting automatically when it gets to the dealer!
so now they have my car for the whole weekend and I put a call into the corporate office, they are going to look through my maintenance records to see if there is anything funny going on. not sure what to expect from them, but I figured it was worth to have someone listen to me vent about the situation.
I just don't want to deal with all this stress anymore. and I think taking a loss on our current car loan might be worth my sanity!!
i'm going to lay down now and salvage what's left of my day!!

2 comments:

  1. Did they say how many times it needs to be in the shop before it is considered a lemon or does it have a couple years on it already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only two years old and the major problems just started happening. But it needs to be in the shop more than 3 times for the same problem before it is considered a lemon.

    ReplyDelete