I haven't really been keeping up with weekly updates about the baby... I blame school. RaeAnn does too and she told me to drop out last night! She didn't like that I had to do my homework instead of watch Fresh Beat Band with her. If you've been subjected to the Fresh Beat Band, I think you would agree homework isn't so bad!!
Anyways, our little guy almost weighs one whole pound!! & is about the length of a carrot. He got the hiccups the other night when I was in class. I love baby hiccups! & he loves to move around, unless his big sister is trying to feel him then he goes to sleep! Poor RaeAnn. She is still in love with him, just this morning she was singing Katie Perry's Firework to him, it was cute even though it was only 630 and I still wanted to sleep!! Then she had her puppy teach him how to be a dog, how to "ruff" and how to bury a bone. I hope he finds her just as amusing as we do!
As for me, I'm feeling ok. a couple weird aches and pains here and there, and a couple days this past week with some strange 2nd trimester morning sickness but overall I am doing good. I've gained the 10 pounds "they" say I would by now...even though I didn't gain a thing in the first trimester!! It's fun being pregnant around the holidays, but I am going to totally regret it come this Spring and I don't have an excuse anymore!!
I hadn't been having as many weird dreams as I did with RaeAnn, but last night I did. I dreamt I was able to take my belly off and sleep comfortably. When the belly was off it was almost translucent and I could see the baby and really feel him moving. Then I dreamt I had the baby and absolutely nothing was ready but my friend's mother came over to help. totally random!
My next OB appt is next week, I'm looking forward to it, maybe the doctor will actually measure my belly this time, I'm not sure why he hasn't started yet, but it is obvious it has been growing :) I also have another list of questions for the doc. It's his nurses fault, she told me not to trust anything I read in "What to Expect"!
So we have 19 weeks to go...can you believe that? Only 19 weeks until Spring and it still doesn't even really feel like Winter around here! But trust me I'm not complaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment