Monday, December 5, 2011

worry wart.

I really am trying to stay as stress free as I can this pregnancy...but some days it seems like the universe is against me! Everyday it is something new. My car, the school messing up my GI benefits, RaeAnn and her mysterious rashes, not having enough hours in my day (or sleeping them away accidentally)
It's the things I can not control. The things that make me second guess myself as a mom...those are what really drive me crazy and keep my up at night. I am constantly over analyzing everything and I always doubt any decisions I make. I am crazy.

& on top of all that it's my own body that just doesn't want to make this pregnancy easy...Saturday night I was worrying I was starting to get a UTI and I would end up in the ER since it was the weekend. Last night it was a strange pulling in my belly button and I was worried that I had a hernia because magically my belly button was on the verge of being an outtie and I don't think I am big enough for that yet. I blame the surgeon that did my gall bladder that had to even put the idea of developing a hernia in my head.
I didn't end up at the doctor's for either...extra hydration helped me get rid of the minor UTI symptoms and I woke up this morning and I had a belly button again and the pain was gone. I guess the baby must have just been hanging out right in front last night or something.

& then on top of all that is the normal day to day stress of keeping my family together having things ready for RaeAnn's school making sure Thurman is doing good with his knee.
I need like 5 more me's and I think life would be good ;) Thurman tries to help me out, but we fight constantly how he could be doing more...or just not be doing things to make me more stressed...

I need a vacation away from it all...but I would miss it all or at least just Thurman and RaeAnn within a day!!! Ahhh Such is life. Happy Monday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment