Saturday, April 14, 2012

40 Weeks - We Made it!!

so this is what it feels like to be 40 weeks pregnant :)


My belly button is officially an outtie. (gross!!!)
I have vertical and horizontal stretch marks covering my entire stomach.
& Jake has found a comfortable spot sitting on my sciatic!!
But overall I feel great, accomplished even!
and he will be in just 3 days!!

maybe sooner?! some strange things happened this morning and I will spare you the details! If you're a girl and know anything about pregnancy you can probably just imagine what I am referring too!! it was so gross! still not actively contracting though :/ but obviously something is going on!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited that he'll be here soon.
    You look fabulous, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look beautiful Jill. Looking forward to the "He's Here!" blog post. You should update again so we know what is going on!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete