Sorry I haven't been the best blogger lately, but I have no news...well at least no exciting news...
We had another "false alarm" on Wednesday...I can't remember who gave me the idea, but I ate 1/2 of a fresh pineapple Tuesday night before bed and was up all night either in the bathroom or on my exercise ball timing contractions that just never got strong enough. Wednesday Morning I went for a walk then ate more pineapple and had more trips to the bathroom and more contractions, but by the time I finally decided to call L&D the contractions stopped, they still checked me I was 1cm dilated but nothing was changing so they sent me home.
Apparently I am in early labor. I have been absolutely miserable all week so I am really hoping that today at my check up there has been even more of a change and maybe the doctor will strip my membranes to really get things started.
It's a full moon tonight so I am really really praying that works in my favor!!! I don't know if I have it in me to go through another week of this early labor crap. RaeAnn really made the whole birthing experience way too easy for me!!
& Just look how gigantic I am...My mom said I look like humpty dumpty...thanks mom!! :P

p.s. I'll update after my appointment later today :) Hopefully with good news and stripped membranes!!!
We had another "false alarm" on Wednesday...I can't remember who gave me the idea, but I ate 1/2 of a fresh pineapple Tuesday night before bed and was up all night either in the bathroom or on my exercise ball timing contractions that just never got strong enough. Wednesday Morning I went for a walk then ate more pineapple and had more trips to the bathroom and more contractions, but by the time I finally decided to call L&D the contractions stopped, they still checked me I was 1cm dilated but nothing was changing so they sent me home.
Apparently I am in early labor. I have been absolutely miserable all week so I am really hoping that today at my check up there has been even more of a change and maybe the doctor will strip my membranes to really get things started.
It's a full moon tonight so I am really really praying that works in my favor!!! I don't know if I have it in me to go through another week of this early labor crap. RaeAnn really made the whole birthing experience way too easy for me!!
& Just look how gigantic I am...My mom said I look like humpty dumpty...thanks mom!! :P
p.s. I'll update after my appointment later today :) Hopefully with good news and stripped membranes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment