He is such a good baby as long as we keep his big belly full :) he left the hospital at 10 pounds even and is already back up to 10lbs 10oz!!! Unfortunately my poor boy turned yellow soon after coming home so we've been back and forth to the Pediatrician's office a couple times but thankfully his bili rubin levels haven't been too high so we have avoided going back to the hospital. I was bawling my eyes out on Sunday at the thought of having to put him under the bili lights and not being able to cuddle with him all day long. He is the best cuddly baby and yes he is to blame for me not blogging or getting any of my homework done!! He is just simply irresistible!!
RaeAnn is doing her best with adjusting to having her brother home...I have yet to hear her ask to bring him back to the hospital :) she loves helping us take care of him and smothering him in kisses… sometimes she needs to be reminded to give him space though and I am not a fan of her showing off when company is over … but what can ya do? I know she is certainly trying and that's all I ask.
I, myself, am doing remarkably well. You would think after pushing out a 10 1/2lb baby in only 20 minutes I would require some pretty strong narcotics, but I've only used motrin and I feel great!!! I think I look pretty great too!
Well I better get to bed Jake will be hungry again soon :)
I promise the birth story will be published soon, this weekend maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment