My Nana always goes above and beyond whenever a new little baby joins the family whether they are the 1st or the 7th...she spoils them all the same! Ever since I told her the wonderful news that I was expecting she's been enjoying her shopping trips to the baby section of every store and knitting up a storm (Just to brag a little, she's legally blind but has been knitting for so long she can still produce beautiful work, it's harder for her now though so I feel pretty special she put in all the time and effort to make me 4 blankets and two sweaters!!)

Check out those ADORABLE puppy buttons!!
Nana decided I deserved to be a little spoiled as well so she threw me a little "sprinkle" to give me all she had made and bought. She's really enjoyed being a part of my pregnancy this time around since with RaeAnn I was all 1,000 miles away in Illinois.
We had donuts and bagels and I had a great time going through everything :) The usual Sunday church crowd (my mom, my two aunts and cousins) were there too. It was a small special celebration I am very thankful for!
Now I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon going back through everything and ooohhing and ahhing while bouncing on my ball...we're really ready now, just waiting for Jacob to realize this!!! (My Nana's husband Marshall [AKA Grampy Marshall] placed his bet that I'll be in the hospital tonight and deliver Jake by 1AM tomorrow morning....I told him not to get my hopes up!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment