Monday, April 16, 2012

Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is the big day! Yes Baby Jacob has decided to stay put despite all the contractions and yucky feelings I've been having! Although I am still praying my water will somehow break tonight or the contractions will really pick up so I don't get sent home tomorrow! That is my biggest worry!
I've tried to relax this weekend, but it's been hard, I am anxious and cranky and to make it just a bit worse - it's freakin' summer outside! Thank goodness for A/C! I plan on really paying attention to my water intake today, even though I won't be going outside, I figure that it will be best for tomorrow. Any one else have any tips for me on how to prepare for an induction? I was induced for RaeAnn, but those were emergency circumstances and didn't have time to prepare or worry over it.

I am trying to keep myself busy today, Thurman let me sleep in, I straightened up the house, and paid the bills, but somehow it is only 11AM! I have no idea how I will be able to sleep tonight I know that's when the nerves will really set in. I might have to take the full dose of tylenol PM!

My facebook status yesterday was "officially overdue! I can't believe it! Between borderline hypertension, him being breech for a good while, two false alarms, and 3 pineapples, here we are..still waiting!!" but tomorrow is the day and it is finally time, our pregnancy journey ends and a whole new exciting chapter of life is going to start!! Every time I stop and think that my baby will be here tomorrow I get so excited. I can not wait to hold him, to see Thurman and especially RaeAnn meet him, it makes me tear up just thinking about it!

I will try and update as soon as I can tomorrow with pictures and stats!! :))
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery!!!

& yes the title should be sung ;)
Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! You're only a Dayyyyyy AAAAAWAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :)))

(gotta love Annie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment