Tuesday, November 29, 2011

one week later...

Everyone FINALLY got their cookies! I am so glad the rest of our family got to enjoy the special treat and they weren't lost forever! (hopefully they weren't too stale!!)
Here is my Nephew and SIL, Josh and Gayle. You can see in the second picture of the two of them, Josh did not want to share! I don't blame you kiddo, those were some yummy cookies!(They were going to skype my brother overseas and open the package in front of him, that would have been so much more fun than just telling him over the phone! damn mailman!)

& my niece, Alyssa, in Kentucky still hadn't heard the news that is was a boy so she was very surprised, although her mom told me she was more surprised the mailman didn't eat them himself! (I'm pretty surprised about that too Alyssa, where else could they have been for a week?!)

As you can tell I'm still holding a grudge against the USPS... After almost 10 years of always making sure my Christmas presents get to where they need to be on time, you fail me now...I don't know if I can ever trust you again! In fact I probably better mail Alyssa and Josh their presents now, before they have to wait til valentine's day for them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment