Sunday, October 23, 2011

baby names

This pregnancy is going by way too fast for me!!! just 3 weeks a little over 3 weeks until our ultrasound! I'm hoping that once we get passed the holidays things will start slowing down! But I am excited to find out the gender and to start calling the baby by name! It just makes it all so much more real & RaeAnn can't wait to see which "team" wins!! She started it, she said from the start she is on "team girl" and her younger cousin is too but everyone else is on "team boy"!! (including me, but I have to admit a little boy and his penis scares me a bit! I know I'm weird, but I'm afraid I'll hurt him somehow!)

Have you noticed the link on the side of my blog to babynames.com? You can vote on our baby name choices and help us decide :) We are having a pretty tough time with choosing a girl's name, well I am anyways, Thurman is 100% with his choice, I just can't commit!! However we both 95% agree on the boy's name.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9555142
(& no I'm not afraid to share my names, if someone "steals" a baby name we like, I would most definitely still use it!! So feel free!!!
and besides we only need one ;) )

P.S. The names are not listed in any particular order

No comments:

Post a Comment