The dates for this pregnancy are so significant it's almost unbelievable....
probable date of conception, July 22, RaeAnn's Birthday, Also one year to the date Thurman came home from Turkey!
Officially late, August 6th, Thurman's Birthday
My 20th week will be my birthday week! What better time to find out the sex of our baby! A very healthy baby will be my most treasured gift!
And last but certainly not least, the due date. April 13th...Friday the 13th...Always been a lucky day for Thurman and I! We met on Friday the 13th in Jan 2006 :)
this was meant to be!!
*update, after my first ultrasound they decided to change my due date, it is now April 17th. The #'s themselves make it perfect, 4/17...just check out my URL, the williamsfamily147 (it stands for months, January when Thurman and I met, April when we got married and July when RaeAnn was born)
**It's all in the #'s. RaeAnn was the 4th grandchild for my mom and for Thurman's mom...this baby will be #7 for both of them as well!!
I'm so excited for you. This is so wonderful!!! Congrats!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete