I'm halfway done with my first semester at school! If you're my friend on facebook you know this week has been rough!! I like all my business classes, but the damn literature class I am required to take to graduate is kicking my ass!!! You would think Literature 202 would be easier than say Literature 212, right? But my professor says 202 is the most advanced class at the college. That just doesn't make sense to me! & they should probably specify!!
I'm getting worried about next semester. I already know I am going to only take 3 classes, and I am going to make sure they are the easiest ones possible. But I am thinking of making an appt with an academic adviser to see how nice my instructors will be when I am 9 months pregnant! They should be willing to work with me right? They can't tell me I can't go to school, can they? I wish I was better at online courses, but I really need to be in the class room to learn to my best ability.
I know that if I take the semester off getting back into things will be harder. Some people might think I am crazy but I know I can do it! I obviously did not plan things this way, but I didn't know how things were going to work out as far as getting pregnant again and I didn't want to put school off any longer. I need/want a degree!
we shall see how it all works out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment