RaeAnn really made pregnancy a bit too easy for me! After I had her I wanted at least 5 more. Granted I was 23 when I had her, but has my body really gotten so old in just 4 years? I wasn't even in shape when I had her, I feel so much healthier now. But this pregnancy is just not very fun at all.
My maternity clothes are super uncomfortable. They definitely don't fit right, and I'm not just talking about the belly panel. The pants are too long and too baggy the shirts are too tight....and this is all the same stuff that I LOVED wearing when I was pregnant with RaeAnn.
I am up ALL NIGHT emptying my bladder, I am exhausted all day, my mood swings are out of control, I excessively worry about every little ache or pain....this is not how it was the first time around. & now I understand the women who say they did not enjoy being pregnant. Because while I am beyond excited and so very thankful that there is a life growing inside me, I'm not enjoying it! I want April to get here as soon as possible please so I can deliver a healthy baby and my uterus can retire!
Until then I apologize for any further venting...please don't ever think I'm being ungrateful...it's just the crazy pregnancy hormones talking ;)
I know just what you mean honey. This one is much harder than the last one 12 years ago! It's been easier the past 3 months so keep your chin up. Mwah! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteI had a relatively "easy" pregnancy, but I definitely didn't enjoy it and don't really know who the women are that say they *love* being pregnant. Also, even though the middle trimester is supposed to be the easiest - for me it was the most uncomfortable, achy and miserable. Are you wearing the same maternity clothes you did last time or did you get new ones? I found some of my maternity clothes shrank a tremendous amount (and it wasn't just me growing) and once they shrank from their original size, they just didn't fit right anymore. Are you to the half way mark yet? The big day will be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete