Thursday, October 20, 2011

Inside the Womb

Over at babycenter.com they have some neat animated videos of what the baby looks like and what they are doing at different stages in pregnancy. Today RaeAnn and I watched the video for weeks 15-20. She thinks it is so funny that the baby can suck his thumb and I think it is pretty cool to know our baby will be able to start hearing us soon. RaeAnn has already been talking and singing to her sibling from the start. It is super cute!
In the video they mention you'll be able to start feeling the baby move and RaeAnn got real excited, but I don't think she'll be able to feel anything for another couple of months, Thurman didn't feel RaeAnn kick until 24 weeks.
I love that she is so involved and she loves the baby already, when I come home from my doctor's appointments she always asks me how the baby is doing :) It is definitely one of the plus sides to having babyies so far apart, she understands what's going on and it makes it so much more fun!!

These pictures below, Thurman took when RaeAnn was looking at the baby through my belly button with a flashlight, when she told us he was roller skating!



No comments:

Post a Comment