Wednesday, October 19, 2011

14 Week Check Up ♥

We heard the heartbeat!! a strong 156bpm :) the high # is starting to make me think this little guy might be a little girl...the midwife said not to read to much into the numbers, but RaeAnn's heart rate was always high. I'm starting to like the idea of two little girls especially because we are pretty sure we picked out a girls name we really like. But of course all we want is a healthy baby! And we'll know how everything is going on in their in mid-November!! They are doing my big U/S at 18 weeks, I feel like that's a little early, but the midwife said 18-20 weeks is the normal time frame. I was hoping to find out for my birthday, but even earlier will be great too!
We didn't take RaeAnn to the appt, I was nervous. :/ But I think now it is finally time to stop worrying and time to start enjoying being pregnant! (as much as I can between all the mood swings and sudden insomnia!)
It looks as though my belly is starting to make an appearance... it kinda magically appeared over night...or maybe I just finally stopped thinking I looked fat! Although I might have the same problem Beyoncé does. Some days it's here and other days it's not! And then other times it just collapses...JK!

1 comment:

  1. Awww - that's a baby bump! Yay!!
    Can't wait to find out what you're having. :-)

    ReplyDelete