Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halfway!!

I'm 20 weeks today! How exciting!!! These first 20 weeks have literally flown by! & I expect that at least the next couple will be even faster, with all the excitement of Christmas. Baby Jacob has been moving and grooving a lot more lately. He especially loves when I give in to my cravings of sour patch kids, it feels like he is literally doing somersaults in there!
As for me I'd say I have as much energy as I am going to this pregnancy. I am able to skip my afternoon naps, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't take one if I had the chance! I haven't had anymore braxton hicks lately and my migraines seem to be easing up on me *knock on wood*!!!
I have been out shopping for the holidays a lot over the past week and I haven't been able to resist picking things up for our baby boy! Most importantly a little cup to cover him up while I change his diaper :) I was getting a little nervous when I couldn't find one! Boy was I relieved when I found when it at Toys R Us... I was just supposed to be returning a couple things but ended up spending $50! Munchkin makes them and calls it a "sports cup" it's so cute. (My mom said RaeAnn is going to think his penis is a football...good of us to confuse her even more on that matter!)

I only have 3 more weeks of school until my 1st semester is over! It will be nice to have a whole month off, but it's hard to believe that when I return I'll be starting my third trimester!! I'm going to be huge! There will be no questions on whether I'm pregnant or just fat LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Jill! This is so great! Congrats again! And a boy! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding out you are having a boy. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete