Halloween was fun, but am I glad it is over! It just lasted a little too long for me. Maybe it's because RaeAnn convinced me to put up the decorations in September! or maybe because we live just one town over from the Halloween Capital of the U.S. & the traffic has been crazy!! or maybe it's the snow on the ground that has me craving Thanksgiving dinner and holiday shopping!It was a busy day yesterday. RaeAnn had her Halloween party at school and then we went to my niece's Halloween parade at her school and then I had to come home and do some homework before heading over to my sisters for pizza and trick or treating. I only got to go to a couple of houses because I had to go to class but RaeAnn had fun with her Dad and cousins and definitely got plenty of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment