"Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate" -Little Wonders, Rob Thomas
Monday, November 14, 2011
My big OB appt this week...
was canceled :( It was supposed to be today at 1240, they called me as I was heading out the door to school to let me know the technician is sick today. major bummer. They offered me a new appointment tomorrow in their main office, but the technician there is the lady who did my very first ultrasound this pregnancy and she was pretty rude and lacked empathy. ( I started crying because I was so happy there was a heartbeat and she very coldly said something along of the lines of "well there's a heartbeat so what's the big deal"...pretty much "suck it up and get out of my office", or at least that's how I felt) I told them I would wait until I could get back into the office I was originally scheduled with, so my appointment now isn't until later in the week and the damn technician better be feeling better by then! I don't want to have to reschedule again!! Say a prayer & keep your fingers crossed for me that I get my appointment and we get to see a healthy baby!! :)
Labels:
Baby #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be thinking of you and little Baby Williams and keeping everything crossed for you!
ReplyDelete