Thursday, November 10, 2011

stressful week.

it's been a super stressful week. Thurman's surgery went well. & he is being a very good patient. But I don't have the energy to take care of us all & RaeAnn is acting out because dad is home and not giving her any attention. Oh and did I mention Thurman chose to take the bed?? So i've been on the couch :( so i'm extra tired and super stressed. To top it off my car sucks. It was making a weird noise so I took it to the shop last Thursday and paid $400 to get it tuned up...it's still making the noise!!! I hate my car. I hate my mechanic. They need my car for another day next week. I hate to be the super hormonal girl that cries to get her way, but seriously I just couldn't help it! So next week they are loaning me a car, and I'm getting a free oil change. pretty good deal, so long as they freakin' fix the problem!!
After this week I've realized that if Thurman got orders out of Massachusetts it would be sadder than when I left on my own for boot camp. We've become pretty dependent on having family around to help us out. Someone is usually around when it really counts, we don't get to go on many dates, but I haven't had to miss school this semester and that's what counts!!
& RaeAnn loves having her cousins/aunts & uncles/grandparents around. Sometimes I wonder what our lives would be like if we didn't end up back in my home town. Our life was nice and quiet back in Illinois, but we were lonely...I know RaeAnn would be devastated to leave. I hope we can stay here for a couple more years! (even though 80% of the time I say my family annoys the crap out of me and I want to leave ASAP...I guess I don't really mean it ;))

I am thankful tomorrow is Friday and RaeAnn and I have the day off. We needed a break. & I am very much looking forward to my free lunch at Applebee's for veterans day :) But more importantly we are very ready for next week...there is going to be so much going on!! Besides for the Breaking Dawn premiere (eek! I can't wait!!!) ... we have two doctor's appointments, one being the highly anticipated ultrasound!!! I can't wait to see the baby and make sure everything is growing & developing right. & thankfully we FINALLY decided on a girls name so if it turns out my mother's intuition has been wrong for the past 18 weeks, we are ready for another little girl ♥ although maybe I could just wish she isn't as temperamental as her big sister! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. FYI I offered to take the couch but my wife said it would make her look bad.

    ReplyDelete