I think it is the beginning of the end...good thing I didn't commit to any plans this weekend, I am going to be down and out physically and emotionally.
But I am relieved that this is finally happening. Because I was starting to go a little crazy thinking that maybe by some glorious miracle I wasn't really losing this baby. And that made start to feel guilty for taking motrin and eating a ham and cheese sub. I called the Doctor (finally) this morning and he told me I needed to wait a full month before considering a d&c...my doctor is a quack and I will be getting a referral to a new OB the next time. So anyways thankfully it looks like my body finally took a hint and will be moving things along on it's own.
I hope no one is getting the wrong idea with how I blunt I am being. Anyone who has been through this before can probably relate. I would have LOVED to have this baby to be pregnant and wonderfully fat for 9 whole months...but it wasn't meant to be. I have accepted it...at least up to this point I have. And now I am going crazy being in limbo with this. I want to move on, I want to heal.
I'm glad you're finally able to move on your very strong and your future will be that much more rewarding after all this ♥ Jill, March 10 at 10:16pm
ReplyDelete