Wednesday, March 23, 2011

t-minus 9 days

I went in for the blood work yesterday. It was a pretty easy appointment for all that could come from it...The nurse told me it can take up to 10 days for the results to come back, but they will call me right away if anything is abnormal...so all I can do is just sit here and wait and continue to pray (and try to refrain from calling the doctor's office twice a day ;))

They also tested my hcg level (the pregnancy hormone) my numbers are down to 67. Which is good but it means that if I took a home pregnancy test it would still be positive! I asked how long it should take to be back to zero and the nurse said everyone is different. Before the miscarriage, I was well above 20,000. A week afterwards I was at 700, so it is obviously going down, but just not as fast as I thought it would. It's just another thing to keep me from really moving on, I hope when they check it next week I am finally at zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment