Sunday, March 20, 2011

oddly optimistic

I have been having a pretty good week. Besides the occasional crazy woman mood swing, I am happy and peaceful. I have been loving on RaeAnn and Thurmie and we've been having lots of fun. Trying hard everyday to be the best wife and mother I can be is really helping me heal... it is also making me feel so hopeful for the future that it hurts.
After having a miscarriage just a week ago all I want to do is try again. Crazy right?
I don't know if I am back in a big ol' bubble of denial or what but I have crazy baby fever. You would think that seeing little newborn babies or big fat pregnant bellies would upset me, but they make me smile. I feel so optimistic and I strongly believe that next time it will work.

Maybe it's all the crazy endorphins I have built up from working out hard all week...I just really hope that Tuesday's appointment doesn't pop my bubble and bring me crashing to the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment