~He is definitely a He ;) at first she couldn't see it but she said it was because he was holding it! hahaha, already a typical MAN!
~He is currently breech, apparently I've been poking the poor child's head not his bum like I thought! The tech told me that a lot of second babies do not cooperate with the head "locked and loaded" rule until absolutely necessary...
~The tech's measurements calculated him to be weighing roughly 6 lbs already!! also by her measurements his head is measuring at 39 weeks!! He is not going to make things easy for me!!
But look at this sweet chubby little face....
I am dying to pinch those chubby cheeks and smother him in kisses!!! I was still expecting to see a little skeleton face so when I saw him today my heart just melted!!! I think he is going to look just like his daddy ♥ I am more anxious now than ever to have him here in my arms....this ultrasound was just what I needed to put my mind at ease and hopefully my appointment on Thursday will bring even more good news! I will keep you updated!!
No comments:
Post a Comment